|View Workshop Brochure |
Selected candidates for Workshop
|About BTISNET Workshop :|
The Sub-DIC facility at NIPGR periodically organizes trainings / workshops/ symposiums/ seminars in Bioinformatics. These workshops offer short courses useful for understanding the developments in different aspects of Bioinformatics. We aim to provide exposure and hands on intensive training in systems Biology, Bioinformatics applications in agriculture, genomics and proteomics.
Other BTISNET center around the country also organise workshops and short meetings. The list of Training/workshop organised other BTIS center can be accessible from website http://www.btisnet.gov.in
|Venue: Board Room, National Institute of Plant Genome Research, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi-110067|
|Workshop Timing: 9.00 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
- February 05, 2016: Registration Open.
- February 20, 2016: Last Date of Submission of Application Form.
- February 25, 2016: List of selected candidates available online.
- February 29, 2016: Last date for confirmation of attendance by selected candidates.
- March 01, 2016: Online availability 2nd list of selected candidates (if vacancy remains).
|Registration Details: The registration fee for the workshop is 3000/- per participant (for regular) and 2000/- (for students).
|Registration fee includes:
- Participation in the workshop.
- Tea/coffee breaks and lunches for all days of the workshop.
- Certificate for successful completion.
- Workshop Kit including stationery and personalized I-Card.
- Proceedings of the workshop.
- Registration fee should be paid by the selected candidates only after they have been informed of their selection.
- List of all selected candidates will be made available online on February 25, 2016 with http://nipgr.res.in/facilities/disc_workshop.php
- All selected participants must bring their own laptops during the workshop.
- No individual confirmation will be sent to selected candidates.
|Dully filled in and signed Registration Form in the prescribed format with all the details mentioned must reach by email or by post on/or before February 20, 2016 to:
Sub - Distributed Information Center (Sub - DIC)
National Institute of Plant Genome Research
Aruna Asaf Ali Marg
|Online applications do not need to be mailed or posted.
|Number of Participants: The total number of selected participants is limited to 30.
|Workshop November 2016
|[NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF PLANT GENOME RESEARCH]
|Training Code: [NIPGR-01]|
|Title:||Workshop on NGS Data: Assembly & Exploration|
||10th March to 11th March 2016|
||Bioinformatics with respect to NGS Data Analysis|
|Objectives: To train the researchers on NGS & Genome Analysis|
|Contents: The use of tools in NGS Data Analysis|
|Methodology:||Demonstration and Hands-on Sessions|
|Level of Participants:||Plant researchers from Academia / Industry|
|Prerequisites:||Knowledge in computers and plant biology|
|Number of participants:||30|
|Expected date of announcement:
|Boarding and lodging arrangements etc.:||Participants have to arrange their own accommodation|
|Registration Fee||Without Accommodation|
|India/ SAARC Countries/ Other Countries
||Regular delegates: 3000/-|
Dr. GITANJALI YADAV, Coordinator
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com