|View Workshop Brochure |
| View Selected candidates for Workshop|
|About BTISNET Workshop :|
The Sub-DIC facility at NIPGR periodically organizes trainings / workshops/ symposiums/ seminars in Bioinformatics. These workshops offer short courses useful for understanding the developments in different aspects of Bioinformatics. We aim to provide exposure and hands on intensive training in systems Biology, Bioinformatics applications in agriculture, genomics and proteomics.
Other BTISNET center around the country also organise workshops and short meetings. The list of Training/workshop organised other BTIS center can be accessible from website http://www.btisnet.gov.in
|Venue: Board Room, National Institute of Plant Genome Research, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi-110067|
|Workshop Timing: 9.30 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
- September 23, 2014: Registration Open.
- October 08, 2014: Last Date of Submission of Application Form.
- October 10, 2014: List of selected candidates available online.
- October 15, 2014: Last date for confirmation of attendance by selected candidates.
- October 16, 2014: Online availability 2nd list of selected candidates (if vacancy remains).
|Registration Details: The registration fee for the workshop is Rs.3000/- per participant (for regular) and Rs. 1500/- (for students).
|Registration fee includes:
- Participation in the workshop.
- Tea/coffee breaks and lunches for all days of the workshop.
- Certificate for successful completion.
- Workshop Kit including stationery and personalized I-Card.
- Proceedings of the workshop.
- Registration fee should be paid by the selected candidates only after they have been informed of their selection.
- List of all selected candidates will be made available online on October 10, 2014 with http://nipgr.res.in/facilities/disc_workshop.php
- All selected participants must bring their own laptops during the workshop.
- No individual confirmation will be sent to selected candidates.
|Dully filled in and signed Registration Form in the prescribed format with all the details mentioned must reach by email or by post on/or before October 08, 2014 to:
Sub - Distributed Information Center (Sub - DIC)
National Institute of Plant Genome Research
Aruna Asaf Ali Marg
|Online applications do not need to be mailed or posted.
|Number of Participants: The total number of selected participants is limited to 30.
|Workshop November 2014
|[NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF PLANT GENOME RESEARCH]
|Training Code: [NIPGR-01]|
|Title:||Workshop on Computational Biology in Plant Science|
||13th November to 14th November 2014|
|Subject Area:||Bioinformatics with respect to Genome Sequencing & Analysis.|
|Objectives: To train the researchers on Bioinformatics and Genome Analysis|
|Contents: The use of bioinformatics for addressing problems related to genome sequence analysis in plants.|
|Methodology:||Demonstration and Hands-on Sessions|
|Level of Participants:||Plant researchers from Academia / Industry|
|Prerequisites:||Knowledge in computers and plant biology|
|Number of participants:||30|
|Expected date of announcement:
|Boarding and lodging arrangements etc.:||Participants have to arrange their own accommodation|
|Registration Fee||Without Accommodation|
|India/ SAARC Countries/ Other Countries
||Regular delegates: Rs. 3000/-|
Students: Rs. 1500/-
Dr. GITANJALI YADAV, Coordinator
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com